The Carter family lovingly says goodbye to our darling Audrey Carter (nee Hurley) who died on August 17th, aged 91 years. We are at peace knowing it was her time to go, comforted by her beloved aunty Muriel and cousin Juli, as well as the caring staff at Carinity.
Audreys’ sons Graham (NZ) and David (USA) and their families remember;
– a loving mother, who was a kind, stabilising influence on all her 3 sons,
– a talented dancer and tennis player,
– an awarded, successful business woman,
– an advocate for natural health,
– a keen organic gardener and soft hearted animal lover,
– a woman of her generation that stoically faced adversity and ‘carried on’.
In accord with Audrey’s wishes she will be interned in her mother Maude’s grave, near her son Robert, with a memorial service held at a later date (TBA).
Those wishing to leave a tribute are invited to do so at http://www.desallenfunerals.com.au.